The Modbus BrightNode acts as a Data Acquisition Server, and it is the adapter which acts as a Modbus Master Device and translates Modbus TCP or J-Bus traffic to UCNP.
The Modbus TCP/IP BrightNode creates a powerful connection between devices on a Modbus TCP/IP or J-Bus network as well with other devices on any control network. The node could be installed on the following OS platforms: Windows and Linux, from DIN-rail, mounted Devices to big 19” rack servers.
Modbus BrightNode features:
- Works on top of Windows XPTM, Linux
- Based on our UCNP Stack
- Modbus/TCP master (client)
- Developed in c++
- Real-time clock
- Supports up to 1024 Modbus TCP/RTU gateways
- Supports up to 255 Modbus RTU units connected to one Modbus TCP/RTU gateway
- Works with up to 8192 Modbus devices
- Individual control of 65534 Modbus registers or Statuses